“SPEEDUP YOUR WORK BY USING MORE KEYBOARD AND LESS MOUSE"

What is the use of keyboard shortcuts? Do they really save time? Why mouse is permanently attached to our hands?

I like to use keyboard shortcuts, especially if someone is watching me, because they make me look like a pro. With just a few key strokes I can leave a mouser spinning his wheel! Whatever your motivation, here's a big list of keyboard shortcuts and I hope they will surely help you in becoming pro like me:

Thursday, August 27, 2009

DIALOG BOX KEYBOARD COMMANDS:

TAB: Move to the next control in the dialog box
SHIFT + TAB: Move to the previous control in the dialog box
SPACEBAR: If the current control is a button, this clicks the button. If the current control is a check box, this toggles the check box. If the current control is an option, this selects the option.
ENTER: Equivalent to clicking the selected button (the button with the outline)
ESC: Equivalent to clicking the Cancel button
ALT + underlined letter in dialog box item: Move to the corresponding item

2 comments: