“SPEEDUP YOUR WORK BY USING MORE KEYBOARD AND LESS MOUSE"

What is the use of keyboard shortcuts? Do they really save time? Why mouse is permanently attached to our hands?

I like to use keyboard shortcuts, especially if someone is watching me, because they make me look like a pro. With just a few key strokes I can leave a mouser spinning his wheel! Whatever your motivation, here's a big list of keyboard shortcuts and I hope they will surely help you in becoming pro like me:

Monday, August 24, 2009

SHELL OBJECTS AND GENERAL FOLDER/WINDOWS EXPLORER SHORTCUTS FOR A SELECTED OBJECT:

F2: Rename object

F3: Find all files

CTRL + X: Cut

CTRL + C: Copy

CTRL + V: Paste

SHIFT + DELETE: Delete selection immediately, without moving the item to the Recycle Bin

ALT + ENTER: Open the properties for the selected object

To Copy a File: Press and hold down the CTRL key while you drag the file to another folder.

To Create a Shortcut: Press and hold down CTRL+SHIFT while you drag a file to the desktop or a folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment