“SPEEDUP YOUR WORK BY USING MORE KEYBOARD AND LESS MOUSE"

What is the use of keyboard shortcuts? Do they really save time? Why mouse is permanently attached to our hands?

I like to use keyboard shortcuts, especially if someone is watching me, because they make me look like a pro. With just a few key strokes I can leave a mouser spinning his wheel! Whatever your motivation, here's a big list of keyboard shortcuts and I hope they will surely help you in becoming pro like me:

Monday, August 24, 2009

Quickly getting to the Utility Manager

Keyboard Shortcut: Windows key + U

Users can start accessibility programs before logging on to the computer by using this keystroke. If you are fond of using the Utility Manager, then this keyboard shortcut will definitely help you to get into it. Tools such as 'Magnifier' and 'Narrator' can be set to start automatically and so on with this system utility.

No comments:

Post a Comment