“SPEEDUP YOUR WORK BY USING MORE KEYBOARD AND LESS MOUSE"

What is the use of keyboard shortcuts? Do they really save time? Why mouse is permanently attached to our hands?

I like to use keyboard shortcuts, especially if someone is watching me, because they make me look like a pro. With just a few key strokes I can leave a mouser spinning his wheel! Whatever your motivation, here's a big list of keyboard shortcuts and I hope they will surely help you in becoming pro like me:

Monday, August 24, 2009

OTHER USEFUL SHORTCUT:

Start + M: Minimizes all open windows

Start + Shift + M: Maximizes All Windows

Start + E: Runs Windows Explorer

Start + R: Open the RUN Dialog Box

Start + F: Open the Search Results Dialog box

Start + CTRL + F: Opens the Search Results-Computer dialog Box (if the computer is connected to a network)

Start + Pause (Break): Opens the System Properties Dialog Box

No comments:

Post a Comment