“SPEEDUP YOUR WORK BY USING MORE KEYBOARD AND LESS MOUSE"

What is the use of keyboard shortcuts? Do they really save time? Why mouse is permanently attached to our hands?

I like to use keyboard shortcuts, especially if someone is watching me, because they make me look like a pro. With just a few key strokes I can leave a mouser spinning his wheel! Whatever your motivation, here's a big list of keyboard shortcuts and I hope they will surely help you in becoming pro like me:

Monday, August 24, 2009

Quickly Minimizing and Restoring Windows

Keyboard Shortcut: Windows key + D

One of my favorite keyboard shortcuts is the Windows Key + D shortcut. Try to remember the word 'desktop' when you try to remember the D, think of using this shortcut to reveal the 'desktop' and it may help you remember it.

Many times I am very tied up with many Windows open on my system. This is because most of the times, I am working within multiple applications. There are times where I may want to view the desktop for one reason or another, and that can 'very' quickly be done with a keystroke. There were many ways to minimize all Windows that may be blocking view of the desktop, but this is one of the quickest. Another very quick way is if you have the 'quick launch' toolbar setup in your Taskbar. If you do in fact have this set up, this is also a quick way to reveal the desktop, as well as to put it back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment