“SPEEDUP YOUR WORK BY USING MORE KEYBOARD AND LESS MOUSE"

What is the use of keyboard shortcuts? Do they really save time? Why mouse is permanently attached to our hands?

I like to use keyboard shortcuts, especially if someone is watching me, because they make me look like a pro. With just a few key strokes I can leave a mouser spinning his wheel! Whatever your motivation, here's a big list of keyboard shortcuts and I hope they will surely help you in becoming pro like me:

Monday, August 24, 2009

MOUSE CLICK/KEYBOARD MODIFIER COMBINATIONS FOR SHELL OBJECTS:

SHIFT + right click: Displays a shortcut menu containing alternative commands

SHIFT + double click: Runs the alternate default command (the second item on the menu)

ALT + double click: Displays properties

SHIFT + DELETE: Deletes an item immediately without placing it in the Recycle Bin

No comments:

Post a Comment